top of page

Contempt Lawyer


Greenville Contempt Lawyer Near Me

greenville contempt lawyer

Experienced Help With Contempt

Court orders that determine parenting arrangements after a divorce are serious documents. In order to maintain stability for children after parents split, strict adherence to these court orders is vital.

When one or both parents violate a court order, it can create an atmosphere of uncertainty for children and throw a family's schedule and normal functioning into chaos. 

In order to prevent further unrest, some turn to contempt proceedings in an effort to force the other parent to follow the court order. 

At Law Office of Brittany Gray, in Greenville, SC, we can advise if you're in a situation where your parenting plan and/or court order is vague, thus causing issues between you and your co-parent.

If your ex willfully violates your court order without a legal defense, we can help you exercise your right to seek justice at a contempt hearing.


Contact us today.  

bottom of page