top of page

Name Changes


Greenville Name Changes

greenville name changes

Experienced Help With Name Changes

If you are currently going through a divorce, we can help you change your name. You may wish to resume the last name that you were born with or a former married name such as the name your children share. A name change can be a relatively simple and streamlined process if you seek the change while your divorce action is pending.


If you decide to seek and adult name change outside of a divorce action, there are additional steps that are required. The adult name change process can be complicated to try and figure out alone.


A minor child's name change requires consent of parents and a guardian ad litem investigation.


With years of experience handling name changes for divorcees, adults, and minors, drafting petitions for a name change can be a relatively simple process for our family law attorney.

Contact us today to get started.  

bottom of page